Monday, July 21, 2008

munchies alert!

Today is one of those days where the munchies are about to take me over! The hardest time for me to fight off eating when I am not hungry is when I am tired, and today is one of those days when I am exhausted! I should have slept when the little ones slept, but instead, I worked. Now I am regretting that decision. So I ate a nectarine to try and squelch the munchies. I hope it works! I am still with in my points, but we are eating at Chuck E. Cheese tonight for NOah's birthday, so that means I have to save enough points for pizza! :) I can do it, I can do it, I can do it!

2 comments:

These Three Kings said...

YOu can do all things through CHRIsT who gives you strength sister!! I will be praying for you today..how do you know what happen to "Losing me to gain Him"?
cant read her blog

love you! :)

Mandy said...

We will persevere and one day it will be lose it, gain it, lose it, lose it, LOSE IT! These three kings, I was off for a while and last night, I started a different blog.