Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Garage sale...hard to eat

We are having a garage sale this weekend. So eating will be tricky! That means no cooking and most likely eating out. But even if I can just make wiser choices when eating out. I know many of you will laugh at my reasoning, but for dinner tonight after a full day of pricing and setting out items for the garage sale (and John at rehearsal so all four kids on my own this evening), we stopped by HEB and picked up tv dinners. I think I have the only kids in the world who beg for tv dinners! So I browsed past the fried foods and settled on a "lean cuisine" meal. That would have been a great choice if I hadn't eaten the half of Ava's spaghetti that she left behind! ugh! But still, I did make a wiser choice in my meal....and many times during the day, I felt myself wanting to eat because I was tired or overwhelmed. But instead I would stop and think of what emotion I was feeding, pray for an answer, then moved forward. So overall, today was not great, but not bad either! I had a huge desire to go eat some ice cream, so I blogged instead! Aren't you glad?! ha!

No comments: